First Contact Physiotherapist
Marta is a first contact Physiotherapist based here at Station Drive Surgery!
If you have a problem affecting your neck, back, bones, joints or muscles but you are not actively unwell at the moment, you can book an appointment with Marta.
This will give you faster access to expert diagnosis and you'll leave with the advice and exercises you need to start tackling the problem. She can also refer you on to hospital services where necessary and organise tests and prescriptions.
Nationally, just 5% of patients choose to see a GP afterwards and 96% would recommend the service to friends or family.
If you think this could be beneficial for you, please contact reception on 01584 872461.
- All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains or sports injuries
- Problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bones, eg tennis elbow, carpel tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
- Spinal problems including lower back, mid back and neck pain
- Spinal-related pain in arms or legs, including nerve symptoms, eg pins and needles or numbness
- Acutely unwell patients
- Children under 16
- Medical management of rhumatoid conditions
- Women's health, antenatal and postnatal problems
- Housebound patients
- Neurological and respiratory conditions
Published: Jun 14, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.